DCD Nucar AutoMall of Tilton, is searching for a Receptionist for its Sales Department. The person in this position is the first point of contact between the customer and the dealership.
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Must read and comprehend instructions and information, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Required to effectively utilize the dealership's computer systems & processes.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the dealership
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Previous Cashier/Reception experience preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, 401K with Company Contribution
We are excited about meeting you.
DCD Automotive/Nucar AutoMall of Tilton is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which operates in a safe, drug free facilities