Boch Chevrolet is adding express lube technicians to our knowledgable staff of automotive professionals. We are willing to provide training to motivated newcomers!
- Maintain a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record as established by the Company's insurance provider
- Must effectively operate both automatic and manual transmissions
- Must read and comprehend both written and oral instructions and information well and with close attention to detail
- Possess general mechanical skills and aptitude, manual dexterity for the use of hand and power tools, equipment
- Possess effective judgment skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, work well with others
- Must be detail-oriented and possess analytical, critical thinking skills
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Technician, mechanic experience is a plus!
DCD Automotive/BOCH is dedicated to ensuring a positive growth experience for employees. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Discount
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, & 401(K)
- Paid uniforms
- No tools needed
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
Express Technician based on Level 3 qualifications (None Entry Level) up to $2,000 signing bonus if Technician performs as advertised.