DCD Automotive/Boch/Nucar is looking for a dependable addition for our growing Registry/CVR team! If you enjoy a fast paced environment, are detail-oriented, and enjoy being part of a team to provide great customer service and brighten someone's day - this may be the perfect position for you.
- Processes new and used vehicles for registration in the state in which they will be titled.
- Prepares tax and title documents.
- Submits all legal transfer paperwork to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Verifies that funds have been collected and the correct lien holder was paid off prior to processing the title.
- Checks paperwork for completeness and accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares and files abatements as necessary.
- Stays current and knowledgeable of title regulations. Attends seminars held by local licensing bureaus and any available training on title regulations.
- Works with the sales and finance department to ensure transactions are completed accurately and timely in order to provide great customer service.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Automotive experience is preferred
- CVR Certification/Training is a plus
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective Customer Service skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Coverages
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.