Busy. Great teamwork. Financially rewarding. That's what folks say about working at Nucar AutoMall.
DCD Nucar AutoMall of Tilton, formerly AutoServ, is currently looking to add a top-notch Service Advisor to our busy winning team! Our top grossing Service Advisors exceed $100k per year!
As part of the front-line staff, the Service Advisor is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service, consultation and explanation of required vehicle services and requirements.
Your duties will include:
- Greeting and communicating with customers on all aspects of repair, such as creating work orders, arrange bookings and communicating them to the technicians, and providing estimates to the consumer and finalizing invoices.
- Stream line work flow in the automotive repair departments.
- Maintaining and following safety program.
- Performing other duties and functions as directed by management. You must hold the following credentials / experience:
- Reliable, motivated and driven to deliver quality workmanship and a superior customer experience.
- Continuously looking to learn and use new skills.
- Value a strong team-based workplace.
- Flexible, patient and calm when working in a fast-paced environment.
- Focused on meeting goals and targets. To succeed in this job, the following experiences and skills are required:
- Excellent customer service and time management skills.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends when required.
- 1 to 2 years of retail Customer Relations and or Customer Service.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build a team and work as a team.
- Previous experience in the automotive trade or a passion for Parts and Mechanical knowledge would be an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment.
- Current, valid driver's license.
All sides of the business (Advisors, Sales, and Technicians) are equally important which can lead to bigger opportunities!
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Extensive knowledge of automotive industry and parts required
- 2+ years Previous service or advising experience
DCD Automotive/Nucar is dedicated to ensuring a positive growth experience for employees. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, & 401K with Company Contribution