DCD Automotive/BOCH is looking for a Business Manager for our sales team! This person in this position will be responsible for offering vehicle financing, service contracts, and aftermarket products, with a thorough explanation of these products and services.
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Two years of automotive sales experience and/or one year in a dealership management position.
- The ability to maintain the profitability while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- An understanding of federal and state guidelines governing the finance operation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with customers, employees and lending institutions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus, Longevity Bonus
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, 401K with Company Contribution
We are excited about meeting you!
DCD Automotive/BOCH is a drug free, equal opportunity employer that promotes from within operating in comfortable, modern and safe facilities.
Previous applicants need not apply