Nucar NH is searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk for its Automotive Accounting Office in the Greater Plymouth Area.
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Must read and comprehend instructions and information, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Required to effectively utilize the dealership's computer systems & processes.
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal ID numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos
- Issues stop payments or purchase order amendments
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statement and related transactions
- Maintains historical records by scanning and filing
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job Knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Payable Clerk preferably in the Automotive industry or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Previous Automotive Accounts Payable/Accounting experience preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, 401K with Company Contribution
We are excited about meeting you.
DCD Automotive/Nucar is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which operates in a safe, drug free facilities