BOCH Hyundai is looking to add a parts shipper/receiver to our team!
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Stocks and posts incoming orders.
- Ensures that credits are received for returned parts, where applicable.
- Accurately implements and maintains file records for all appropriate documentation, both manual and computerized.
- Assists in parts returns, as per Manufacturer's requirements.
- Completes bills of lading in accordance with federal and state requirements, where applicable.
- Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in an automotive parts department
- 1 year of sales experience, where applicable.
- Clean and Modern Facilities
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, 401(K)
We are excited about meeting you!
DCD Automotive/BOCH is a drug free, equal opportunity employer that promotes from within operating in comfortable, modern and safe facilities.