What is the next step in your career adventure? Are you looking for the right fit in a place where people truly care about their customers and take pride in their work? Is it time to put yourself in the driver's seat?
DCD Nucar AutoMall of Tilton, formerly AutoServ, is currently looking to add a top-notch Service Business Development Manager/Appointment Coordinator Manager to our busy winning team!
A key player and front-line staff leader, the Service BDC Manager, coaches, leads and trains our first point of contact associates for our customers. They are responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service, scheduling of service, warranty and maintenance needs required for servicing our customer's vehicle needs.
Pay for this position is based on experience.
Your duties will include lead coach, train and manage a team that is responsible for:
- Greeting and communicating with customers via telephone and chat to schedule repairs nd maintenance in their vehicles.
- Provide exceptional customer Service
- Utilize interpersonal skills to uncover needs , create packets, check availability of parts and arrange bookings.
- Work efficiently and stream line work flow in the automotive service scheduling department.
- .Accurately collect and capture information
- Performing other duties and functions as directed by management. You must hold the following credentials / experience:
- Reliable, motivated and driven to deliver quality workmanship and a superior customer experience.
- Continuously looking to learn and use new skills.
- Value a strong team-based workplace.
- Flexible, patient and calm when working in a fast-paced environment.
- Focused on meeting goals and targets. To succeed in this job, the following experiences and skills are required:
- Excellent customer service and time management skills.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends when required.
- 1 to 2 years of retail Customer Relations and or Customer Service.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build a team and work as a team.
- Previous experience in the automotive trade or a passion for Parts and Mechanical knowledge would be an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment.
- Perform Representative duties as needed.
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
Education and/or Experience:
- Supervisory experience - call center or BDC environment preferred
- Proven leadership
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years Previous sales and or service experience
- Current valid Driver's License
DCD Automotive/Nucar is dedicated to ensuring a positive growth experience for employees. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, & 401K with Company Contribution