Do you have a friendly, positive attitude and excellent verbal skills? If so, then we have the perfect career opportunity for you that will allow you to make great income!
Please send us your resume to be considered for a great career opportunity in our Client Care Call Center. If you are hired, you will become an important team member in our organization handling inbound, outbound follow up calls to set appointments setting by building product values.
Don't worry - we will train you for everything.
Candidates must be willing to learn and grow, and have an overwhelming desire for success and to earn more money.
All candidates must be able to work weekends and evenings, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check..
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Exceptional earnings base plus commission and bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability Insurance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid vacation
- Team building events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Drug-free workplace
- Anniversary bonus
- Fitness/Wellness reimbursement
Responsibilities will include:
- Promptly and professionally answer inbound calls with the goal of providing an exceptional client experience resulting in a scheduled reservation with sales team.
- Master and follow all training materials including inbound sales call guides and Strategic Responses (word tracks) and in order to accurately answer all guest's questions.
- Keep current with sales specials, all direct mail pieces, and notices from the manufacturer.
- The ability to work flexible hours All available store hours, including weekends
- Being punctual to work and when returning from lunch and break with a full adherence to set schedule.
- Following the "Client Care Center Policies and Procedures" manual.