DCD Automotive/BOCH is currently looking for an Experienced Automotive Service Technician to join our growing team!
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Competitive Wages
- Busy Dealership, Guaranteed Hours!
- Extensive Factory Product Training
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time
- 401K with Company Contribution
- Sundays Off
Automotive Technician Job Requirements
- 2+ Years of Automotive Service/Repair Experience
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications, preferred
- Brand experience preferred, but not required. Will train right candidate
Automotive Technician Job Responsibilities
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner