DCD Automotive/BOCH is searching for a Part Time Receptionist for its Sales Departments. The person in this position is the first point of contact between the customer and the dealership.
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
Schedule (Rotating Based on Need):
- Sundays 12pm-5pm
- Mondays - Fridays 4pm-8pm
- Saturdays 9am-6pm
- Nights and Weekend Availability Required
- Must read and comprehend instructions and information, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Required to effectively utilize the dealership's computer systems & processes.
- Greet dealership visitors and direct them appropriately to fulfill their customer needs
- Must be personable and possess excellent service and communication skills to ensure a friendly and comfortable atmosphere for customers
- Connect and interact with both customers and coworkers
- Accounting / Reception background preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are a must
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Previous Cashier/Reception experience , preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, 401K with Company Contribution
We are excited about meeting you.
DCD Automotive/BOCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which operates in a safe, drug free facilities.