We are looking for highly motivated, goal oriented individual to join our award winning Boch Toyota South Dealership!
Our rapidly expanding business provides significant opportunities for learning, training and career growth! In addition, we provide a highly competitive compensation plan, along with excellent benefits and a professional, team-oriented and promote from within culture.
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Manage incoming internet and phone inquiries and proactively pursue additional customer leads
- Set appointments
- Listen and be attentive to customer needs and priorities in order to provide appropriate suggestions and guidance on our vehicle offerings
- Provide superior customer service and achieve the highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Work in close partnership with sales consultants to provide qualified leads and detailed information on customer requirements
- Meet specified monthly targets and goals
- Contribute to the overall success of the dealership by working with all customers, teams, and departments collaboratively and professionally with a positive, roll-up your sleeves attitude
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service or sales; experience in an automotive setting preferred
- Self-starter, motivated and success-driven
- Confident, positive and high energy presence
- Strong communication skills
- Team-oriented with a desire to achieve both individual and collective goals
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen
- Competitive Compensation with our top earners averaging over $65k!
- Paid On-Site Training
- Medical, Vision and Dental benefits
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday, Paid Sick and Paid Vacation
- 401(k) with company contribution
DCD Automotive/BOCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.