Nucar Lannan Chevrolet of Lowell is searching for a part time Receptionist for its Sales Departments. The person in this position is the first point of contact between the customer and the dealership. This position requires weekend availability. It may also required night and holiday availability.
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Must read and comprehend instructions and information, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Required to effectively utilize the dealership's computer systems & processes.
- Greet dealership visitors and direct them appropriately to fulfill their customer needs
- Must be personable and possess excellent service and communication skills to ensure a friendly and comfortable atmosphere for customers
- Connect and interact with both customers and coworkers
- Accounting / Reception background preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are a must
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Previous Cashier/Reception experience , preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, 401(K)
We are excited about meeting you.
DCD Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which operates in a safe, drug free facilities.