DCD Automotive/BOCH Chevrolet is looking for a Service Director for our service team! The successful candidate will possess the ability to operate an efficient and profitable service department through productive staffing, customer retention, cost controls, achievement of objectives, and maintenance of all service records.
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Ensures that all customers are greeted promptly and given fair estimates on costs and time required for repairs and maintenance.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
- Understands, keeps current and knowledgeable, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect service-related operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Directs and schedules the activities of all department employees.
- Monitors technicians' daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Maintains high-quality service repairs and minimizes comebacks. Conducts periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and equivalent work experience
- 5 years automotive service experience and 1-3 years dealership Supervisory /Management experience
Full time employee are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus, Longevity Bonus
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, 401(K)
We are excited about meeting you!
Boch Automotive is a drug free, equal opportunity employer that promotes from within operating in comfortable, modern and safe facilities.