CollateralEdge is one of the most innovative and highly disruptive fintech companies in Texas. Founded in 2020 by two experienced finance professionals, CollateralEdge is re-envisioning debt capital delivery for the middle market. We have developed a flexible, automated risk management solution that enables banks to better address a corporate borrower's comprehensive financing needs while maintaining an appropriate level of credit risk. Our vision is bold yet simple: We are committed to reducing the cost and barriers for small and mid-sized businesses to access bank financing - turbocharging the future growth of the US economy.
Our product offering integrates complex credit structuring, proprietary algorithms and a robust enterprise software solution to address an attractive bank customer market. Our potential customer base includes all US-domiciled community and regional banks with assets in excess of $1 billion. Our platform seamlessly integrates within a bank's workflow to create attractive, risk-mitigated lending opportunities for our customers.
We are seeking a detailed oriented professional to help shape our deal operations processes and join our growing team as an Operations Specialist. The individual in this role would have broad responsibilities for overseeing the legal document creation, coordination, and execution of our transactions, creating and managing effective document control processes, coordinating funds flow, and developing and producing operational metrics and reporting for senior management. You will work closely with stakeholders to facilitate day to day complex coverage transactions and oversee the end-to-end execution of transactions by administering the development and deployment of our operations process.
The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of document control functions and procedures in loan administration with an ability to maintain a high level of productivity, performance, and service through all aspects of a loan servicing process. The candidate should have a desire to establish a strong foundation within lender operations by developing and maintaining the organizational document quality control strategy.
If you have demonstrated success in creating systematic commercial transaction workflows and eager to leverage your expertise within a growing organization, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to collection of deal documentation, ensuring loan documents are drafted, validated, and executed in a timely manner.
- Perform pre-funding and post close credit quality control audits.
- Monitor back-end funding capacity and coordinate with accounting to administer coverage transactions in a timely manner.
- Build and expand trusting high-level relationships with internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Coordinate coverage execution processes in support of new coverage and backend funding operations.
- Create and assign new deal closing checklists
- Track key dates and confirm completion of deal checklists on new coverages, renewals, and terminations; monitor production queue daily.
- Liaise closely with internal/external customers and vendors, to quickly resolve any discrepancies and ensure accuracy and conformance.
- Prepare and deliver analysis such as progress reports, status updates, internal auditing, quarterly deliverables, and annual reviews.
- Maintain adherence to data entry, documentation retention and destruction requirements.
- Establish an effective coverage tracking process.
- Assess and identify process gaps; implement process initiatives in support of multiple commercial loan portfolios.
- Collect, prepare and verify necessary documentation for deal packages; ensuring all process checklists are satisfied.
- Assemble, verify and prepare coverage termination notices if not reinstated by the scheduled renewal date.
- Audit and monitor coverage statuses to ensure renewal processes are implemented and adequate renewal notifications are provided to customers within established parameters.
- Confirm satisfaction of coverage agreement terms and coordinate with accounting to satisfy payment requirements prior to closing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Forward thinker with 3+ years of related experience in commercial loan operations.
- Knowledge in the area of Loan Processing, Loan Closing and lending regulatory requirements.
- Experience with reviewing and navigating Loan Agreements and ancillary documentation.
- Credible knowledge of deal preparation and loan execution, data entry and filing.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unstructured entrepreneurial environment.
- Superior organizational and project management skills, ability to work independently and utilize time productively.
- Ability to manage and lead an operational process and identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- Ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and effectively meet deadlines.
- Capability to set, communicate and deliver on tangible goals and objectives.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required.
- High-level of proficiency in organizing, prioritizing, escalating and managing issues.
- Solid PC navigation skills including MS Office applications such as Office, Excel, Word, etc.
- 100% of Medical coverage for the Employee covered by company
- Medical, Vision, Dental and HSA plans available
- 3 weeks paid vacation per year
- Early stock options at a fast-growing, well-capitalized startup with strong and high-profile investor backing
- Professional office environment with a great culture and passionate and experienced team
- Common Desk membership – covered parking, gym access
Individuals seeking employment at CollateralEdge are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
CollateralEdge does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
CollateralEdge doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with CollateralEdge.