CollateralEdge is one of the most innovative and highly disruptive early-stage companies in Texas. Founded in 2020 by two experienced finance professionals, CollateralEdge is a fintech company that is re-envisioning debt capital delivery for the middle market. Our unique technology and operational platform was built exclusively to provide our commercial bank customers with a flexible, automated risk management solution to enhance the credit profile on individual term loans. Our vision is bold yet simple: We are committed to reducing the cost and barriers for small and mid-sized businesses to access bank financing - turbocharging the future growth of the US economy.
We are looking for an innovative and driven professional to join our growing team as VP of Sales Operations. The individual in this role would have broad responsibilities for analyzing our market opportunity, creating effective sales strategies and developing the detailed approach and materials best suited to drive rapid customer adoption of our unique product. We are seeking a strategic partner who will be a key member of the leadership team and who is eager to think outside the box when it comes to sales strategy, channel partners and business development. Candidates with a strong background and demonstrated success in end-to-end business development, generating channel partnerships and strategic market segmentation across financial or other professional services offerings is critical. The role requires an analytical, metrics-driven and mature professional prepared to take ownership for their successful results.
Our product offering integrates complex credit structuring, proprietary algorithms and a robust enterprise software solution to address an enormous potential bank customer market. Our potential customer base includes all US-domiciled community and regional banks with assets in excess of $1 billion. Our platform seamlessly integrates within a bank's workflow to create attractive, risk-mitigated lending opportunities for our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Be accountable for delivering an integrated sales pipeline; consistently analyzing top of the funnel metrics, and pipeline quality
- Build the sales playbook to optimize a streamlined, repeatable growth engine for new customers
- Implement scalable sales operations processes and systems
- Identify, develop and negotiate potential sales channel partnerships
- Understand our market opportunities and analyze potential leads through strategy development, market segmentation, competitive analysis, and financial analysis
- Work with the leadership and product development team to optimize existing revenue models and create new revenue streams
- Oversee CRM and create contact management strategies to develop and expand strong customer relationships
- Stay current on industry developments and trends to identify potential developments that may affect new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of customer goals and critical value propositions we can leverage across our customer base
- Provide customer intelligence to key stakeholders across the executive team, product management and operations
- Maintain consistent customer engagement that will increase client loyalty and overall relationship value
- Take ownership of customer success and satisfaction and develop the customer service model for new customer on-boarding and on-going inquiry resolution
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Self-starter with 10 years of demonstrated success in Enterprise Sales and/or Business Development with a strong bias toward financial services or high growth technology
- Proven track record of high performance in a pipeline generating or closing role
- Credible knowledge of the core commercial banking transaction set
- Expertise working with CRM systems and integrating workflows appropriately
- Accountable, driven, detail-oriented, adaptive, resourceful, high-impact and passionate individual with a growth mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unstructured entrepreneurial environment
- Self-confident with a strong personal presence and professional-level verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational and project management skills, ability to work independently and utilize time productively
- Ability to set, communicate and deliver on tangible goals and objectives
- Excellent high-level problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to develop and nurture high-level relationships including with other company executives, investors and business partners
- 100% of Medical coverage for the Employee covered by company
- Medical, Vision, Dental and HSA plans available
- 3 weeks paid vacation per year
- Early stock options at a fast-growing, well-capitalized startup with strong and high-profile investor backing
- Professional office environment with a great culture and passionate and experienced team
- Common Desk membership covered parking, gym access
Individuals seeking employment at CollateralEdge are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws.
CollateralEdge does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
CollateralEdge doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with CollateralEdge.