- Hershey, PA, USA
Flexible Schedule, Vacation time, 401k plan, Free TB shots, Free Flu shots, Paid Weekly Competitive wages, Caregiver paid training provided
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS, ALL POSITIONS!
Virtual Interviews - We have online interviews available for accepted candidates!
After attending our orientation, you will have shifts assigned based on your availability to start working IMMEDIATELY!
Here's why CPNC is a great place to work!
• Highest hourly market pay rate
• Employee & Client referral bonuses
• Paid Weekly with Direct Deposit
• Flexible schedule that fits your lifestyle better
• Supportive staff available, available 24/7/365 to help you be successful
• All necessary PPE provided by CPNC
• Paid Training and mentorship
• Mileage reimbursement even as you travel to your next client!
• Part-Time & Full-Time hrs available
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist with personal care, assisting clients with the activities of daily living as outlined in our written Care Plan.
• Transfer and ambulation assistance, as needed
• Meal preparation and light housekeeping
• Provide companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid Driver's License & reliable transportation required
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate and interact professionally and in a courteous manner with CPNC staff and clients
- Vacation Pay
- 401k plan
- Free TB shots
- Free Flu shots
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive wages
- Caregiver paid training provided (virtual training available)
Central Penn Nursing Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CPNC is committed to promoting a safe working environment by providing all necessary PPE. We're actively hiring, and our updated policies and procedures reflect our mission to keep our employees and customers safe.