Bull Moose Tube Company is seeking to hire a Plant Manager for our Casa Grande, Arizona plant.
We know that we would not be successful without our hardworking team made up of individuals who believe in maintaining a steadfast dedication to our customers and to each other. Here at Bull Moose Tube, we believe in teamwork, integrity, growth, and safety. In addition to our awesome work environment, we offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package that includes comprehensive health and dental insurance options, paid vacation plus 10 paid holidays, annual bonus potential, and a rich 401(k) plan!
ABOUT BULL MOOSE TUBE
Founded in 1962, Bull Moose Tube is a steel manufacturer that boasts more than a half-century of steadfast commitment to serving customers requiring steel pipe and tube. Our enduring commitment to quality, innovation, and service has made us the fastest-growing competitor in the market.
SUMMARY: Charged with helping drive plant and organizational initiatives by overseeing plant activities in order to meet business objectives; accountable for all aspects of plant performance and will ensure that objectives are attained in a cost-effective manner that's consistent with quality requirements. He or she will also delegate authority to key supervisors in production, manage all functions involved, and direct and coordinate operations in the processing plant.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage daily operations of plant facility.
- Ensure safety and efficiency of the facility.
- Test and monitor plant processes.
- Remain in compliance with facility ISO standards and all HSE guidelines.
- Prepare, analyze and issue production and performance reports.
- Maintain all administrative records.
- Control costs to achieve company budget goals.
- Ensure a fully trained staff for current and future business conditions.
- Previous experience in a plant management setting or ability to learn and comprehend the same.
- A solid understanding of business planning, operational, quality, and safety requirements.
- strong leadership and communication skills, flexible, and effective in a union environment.
- Solid understanding of budget statements, cost analysis, and planning forecasts.
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, business administration, or related discipline.
- At least 7 years of demonstrated manufacturing operations supervisory experience, preferably in the metal tubing industry.
EOE, including disability/vets