- Casa Grande, AZ, USA
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Full Time
Bull Moose Tube Company is seeking to hire a full-time Maintenance Planner/Scheduler at our plant in Casa Grande, AZ.
We know that we would not be successful without our hardworking team made up of individuals who believe in maintaining a steadfast dedication to our customers and to each other. Here at Bull Moose Tube, we believe in teamwork, integrity, growth, and safety. In addition to our awesome work environment, we offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package which includes comprehensive health and dental insurance options, paid vacation plus 10 paid holidays, quarterly bonus potential, and a rich 401(k) plan!
ABOUT BULL MOOSE TUBE
As a leader in the steel industry, Bull Moose Tube boasts more than a half-century of unwavering commitment to serving customers requiring steel pipe and tube. Our enduring commitment to quality, innovation, and service has made us the fastest-growing competitor in the market.
Responsible for bringing together all the resources (labor, materials, equipment, special tools, vendors etc.) required to accomplish planned jobs in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner; enabling continuity of operations with minimal equipment downtime. Prepares work orders and coordinates planned work schedules within allowed timeframe. Works in partnership with the Purchasing Agent/Storeroom to monitor delivery dates of parts and to ensure timely delivery for scheduled jobs. Ensures scheduled work can be completed with the least interruption to operations and the most efficient use of maintenance resources.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prioritize, schedule, and coordinate daily maintenance activities.
- Research, plan, update and prioritize work order requests through our CMMS.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Agent/Storeroom to secure necessary repair materials for approved work requests.
- Provide estimated time and costs for planning purposes.
- Provide interface between maintenance employees, operation personnel, and outside resources.
- Assist in development of PM's, predictive maintenance and OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness).
- Conduct routine safety and preventative maintenance activities including audits.
- Ensure that safety rules and requirements are being followed in all work areas.
- Assist in inventory and management of spare parts.
- Facilitate maintenance scheduled downtime, outages and weekly planning meetings.
- Actively participate in all safety programs to improve departmental throughout the plant.
- Develop maintenance schedule for timely completion of preventative maintenance and predictive based work orders.
- Responsible for any modification to the preventive maintenance program that might reduce maintenance cost and downtime.
- Assist in the development of equipment specifications to ensure the predictive and preventative maintenance tools can be implemented effectively.
- Scheduling of contractors associated with the facility's preventative maintenance program.
- Participate in major failure incident investigations in area of responsibility.
- Other duties as periodically assigned.
OTHER ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- A working knowledge of heavy manufacturing, with at least 5 years hands-on-experience in lesser positions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills be a fast learner, a self-starter, work equally well individually or in a team situation, perform and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimum supervision.
- Due to close contact with operating management and personnel, outside contractors and vendors, this position requires the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse population at a variety levels; excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate and reconcile differences.
- Ability to thrive in team environment and engage in cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a fast learner, a self-starter, work equally well individually or in a team situation.
- Perform and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimum supervision.
- Risk management knowledge
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Continuous improvement focused
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a CMMS maintenance program.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Planning and Scheduling or maintenance related.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years maintenance experience in an Industrial Plant environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
This job description does not comprise an exhaustive list of all functions that employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. The Company may revise any job description at any time in the Company's sole discretion. Nothing in this job description shall alter the fact that employee's employment is at-will. The Company considers all of the functions and responsibilities in this job description as essential. Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily. However, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an employee with disabilities to perform the essential functions of employee's job, absent undue hardship.