- Casa Grande, AZ, USA
- Full Time
We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package which includes comprehensive health and dental insurance options, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, monthly bonus potential, and a rich 401(k) plan!
Bull Moose Tube Company is seeking to hire a full-time Sr Maintenance Entry in our Casa Grande location. Starting pay at $32.50 plus monthly bonus incentive.
We know that we would not be successful without our hardworking team made up of individuals who believe in maintaining a steadfast dedication to our customers and to each other. Here at Bull Moose Tube, we believe in teamwork, integrity, growth, and safety. In addition to our collaborative and positive work environment, we offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package which includes comprehensive health and dental insurance options, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, monthly bonus potential, and a rich 401(k) plan!
ABOUT BULL MOOSE TUBE
Founded in 1962, Bull Moose Tube is a steel manufacturer committed to excellence in everything that we do. We boast more than a half-century of manufacturing and selling superior steel pipe and tube. Our enduring commitment to quality, innovation, and customer service has made us a long-standing dominant force in the market. We are driven to be the best.
SUMMARY: Understands and reinforces the Company vision of being the best producer of steel pipe and tube in North America. Performs assigned tasks in a manner reflecting and achieving the Vision consistent with the Company's Core Values: Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, & Growth and Results.
In a supportive role, is responsible for maintaining all plant equipment to ensure it safely meets the operational needs of production. Complies with all safety, quality, customer focus, preventative maintenance and housekeeping standards. All other duties as assigned and expected.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must have own tools to perform tasks needed to repair equipment
- Read and apply micrometer, caliper, gages and tape measure
- Read and interpret equipment manufacturers and lubrication recommendations
- Perform required PMs and lubrication on all equipment
- Demonstrate mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge and aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment failure to get to root cause of issue
- Ability to understand parts room layout to obtain parts needed in an efficient manner
- Generate detailed pass down report via e-mail (applicable to assigned maintenance personnel)
- Familiarity with PLCs, motor controls, sensors, limit switches, electro/mechanical systems, 24vdc testing (multi-meter), process controls, and 480 vac
- Ability to weld (applicable to assigned maintenance personnel) design and fabricate guards, hand rails, support structures, etc.
- Basic knowledge and ability to use a lathe, drill press and surface grinder
- Ability to multi-task
- Fundamentals of troubleshooting
- Understanding of Company quality requirements and procedures
- Complete knowledge of Company safety requirements and procedures
- Complete knowledge of Company housekeeping rules for all work and non-work areas utilized
- Communicate to management and peers any safety, quality, preventative maintenance, customer focus, or equipment issues as part of the company's improvement initiatives
- Understand and demonstrate proper use of power tools (grinders, sawsalls, torches)
OTHER ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance
- Work cooperatively with others to ensure constructive and productive business relationships
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
- Be able to understand and effectively use computerized business systems and other technology and business platforms
- Communicate with office personnel to insure correct parts are replenished.
- Provide updated needs to vendors.
- Communicate and interact with essential vendors on outsourced items and parts availbility
- Work alongside outside contractors with project needs and provide needed support.
- Work well in a team-based environment
- Self-motivated and driven
- Problem solving skills
- Continuous improvement focused
- Strong verbal and math skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to read a tape measure, micrometer, caliper and gages
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to conform to safety and quality requirements
- Ability to stand for long periods of time as well as walk, twist, bend, kneel, see, talk, hear
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly, 50 pounds frequently and on occasion lift or move 100 pounds.
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled facility
This job posting does not comprise an exhaustive list of all functions that this employee may be required to perform; the employee may be required to perform additional duties/functions as assigned.
An equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans.
An equal opportunity, affirmative action employer M/F/D/V
Bull Moose Tube (BMT) and its affiliated companies provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientations, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.