Bull Moose Tube Company is seeking to hire full-time Maintenance Multi-Craft Mechanics in our Trenton location for all afternoon and overnight shifts.
Here at Bull Moose Tube, we believe in teamwork, integrity, growth, and safety. In addition to our collaborative and positive work environment, we offer a competitive base wage plus incentive pay, and a generous benefits package which includes comprehensive health and dental insurance options, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, 401(k) plan, and more!
ABOUT BULL MOOSE TUBE
Founded in 1962, Bull Moose Tube is a steel manufacturer committed to excellence in everything that we do. We boast more than a half-century of manufacturing and selling superior steel pipe and tube. Our enduring commitment to quality, innovation, and customer service has made us a long-standing dominant force in the market. We are driven to be the best.
Maintain and repair all production equipment in a steel roll-forming plant. Diagnose problems with machinery and make repairs including electrical as well as mechanical. Operate, maintain, and repair plant support equipment as needed such air compressors, dryers, and cooling towers. Provide support to building infrastructure as needed such as plant lighting, electrical distribution, and piping systems. Must comply with all safety, quality, and housekeeping standards. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Sound electrical knowledge and experience. Ability to read electrical schematics and troubleshoot.
- Good mechanical knowledge and experience. Experience with various power transmission components such as gearing, chain drives, shaft couplings, bearings.
- Hydraulic knowledge and experience.
- Welding and cutting experience preferred.
- Ability to work at moderate height utilizing man-lifts.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- At least 3-5 years of industrial maintenance experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to collaborate with other team members.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and push/pull up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Ability to stand and walk for 8-hour shift, and the physical ability to access equipment in awkward positions.
This job posting does not comprise an exhaustive list of all functions that this employee may be required to perform; the employee may be required to perform additional duties/functions as assigned.
EOE, including disability/vets
Please do not call the Plant site for information. *No recruiters*