- 07-Aug-2020 to Until Filled (EST)
- HVAC - Install
- Newark, DE, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, vision and 401k. Company vehicle. Paid holidays and vacation.
$5,000 sign-on bonus to HVAC Technicians with 5 years of experience! Family-owned and operated for over 70 years, Boulden Brothers is Military and Veteran friendly, offers excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, matching 401k, brand new trucks, and a great atmosphere! Want to join in on the fun? Give our Team Developer a call at 302-224-4922 or apply on-line today!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Demo and installation of residential HVAC systems.
- Lead an assistant throughout the day to perform and assist in install related tasks.
- Work with Installation manager to plan and execute successful installs on a day to day basis.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Learns and embraces the Boulden Brothers' vision and mission statements and works within the scope of the defined position to continually strive to achieve and execute the goals.
- Have a positive "can do" attitude with open dialogue addressing problems, issues, and obstacles that prevent you, your fellow team members and the organization from achieving their goals and realizing success.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years' experience along with technical training preferred.
- Must have the ability to lift in excess of 75 pounds, sit or stand for periods of time, climb ladders and carry equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills and a friendly disposition.
- Ability to understand and perform installations from start to finish per current code.
- Knowledge of installation and retrofitting systems including gas and oil furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, and air handlers.
- Must have low and high voltage wiring skills.
- Ability to braze line sets, run condensate drain lines, properly pitch venting and perform system startup.
- Understanding of gas piping, both flex and hard pipe.
- Ability to create plenums and transitions using sheet metal, as well as installing return air packages and light ductwork modification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing and able to complete all necessary paperwork and turn it in on a timely basis
- Be dependable and on time.
- Pleasant can-do attitude.
- Ability to lead and train others.
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, troubleshooting and repair skills.
- Preferred experience in residential installation.
- Outstanding communication skills with coworkers, supervisors, clients, vendors and others.
- Represent Boulden Brothers in a positive manner at all times, both inside and outside the workplace.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including overtime, nights and weekends and on-call as required.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Major health including medical, dental and vision.
- 401k with employer match.
- Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Getting to work in a positive environment with supportive administrative, management and HVAC team members!