This is a general job listing to apply for any location within Los Angeles County or if the location you would like to apply for currently does not have an active job listing. If the location you are interested in has a job listing active, please apply directly to that job listing instead of this one.
Are you looking to advance in a fulfilling customer service career and become a valued part of a dynamic and growing team? Then we would like to get to know you!
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible scheduling
- Ample career growth opportunities
- Competitive pay (biweekly)
- Free drinks on shift
- Referral hire bonuses - Bring your friends!
- Discounts on drinks off work hours
- Affiliate discounts at local attractions and entertainment services
- Building connections with coworkers and customers
- Team building events throughout the year
This position focuses on creating an exceptional customer experience. We pride ourselves on creating consistent and high quality products in our signature warm and inviting ambiance.
- Engage with and understand our customers and their needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Ensure correct cash and card transactions
- Consistently assemble quality products based on company recipe and each customers' needs
- Adapt and follow instructions using adequate comprehension skills
- Regularly lift at least 45 lbs throughout the shift
- Follow our Safety policies and procedures, including security, handling equipment, etc.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized workplace
- Report to work at the prescribed time for each scheduled shift and to fulfill the job requirements for the duration of the shift or until relieved of all duties by a direct supervisor.
- Maintains calm demeanor during high volume or unusual events
- Communicate effectively and proactively with the Store Manager
- Perform all work related tasks as assigned by your supervisor
Competencies and Requirements
- Must be able to regularly lift at least 45 lbs
- A full availability on one weekend day (Sat or Sun) is required
- Basic math skills
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor and management
- Ability to interact productively with coworkers to meet store goals
- Ability to receive and build upon constructive criticism in a professional manner
- Ability to understand and follow posted work rules and procedures
- Ability to maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
Whether this is your first job or you're taking the next step in your customer service career, we would love for you to apply!
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!